Often Email Customers
Often email customers. Just how often has been the topic of many a survey. But, what’s the answer; the consensus on the burning question; how often do I need to e-mail my customers is……..about once a week.
One email a week equates to fifty-two emails a year. Keep in mind, each one needs to be created and formatted for your customers. Also, your emails need to be engaging, entertaining, and of course, converting.
What In The Heck?
The hardest part of email marketing for most bloggers and company owners is WHAT IN THE HECK do we write about? Above all, in mind, you need to be interesting and give value. It’s a serious issue and can consume a HUGE amount of work time.
Finally, the solution is this e-mail swipe file. Here’s a list of some items included in this package.
- 100+ subject line formulas, so you never get stumped and subject headlines to easily create engaging emails.
- A one-click survey template. Because you can easily tweak these to your niche, you’re good to go
- Scripts you can use to re-engage your subscribers
- A script that shows you how to break the ice, and tactfully begin marketing anew.
- A welcome email script.
- Landing page headlines, because landing pages are crucial.
- Templates for tripwire, opt-in and upsell pages.
- All of this complete with notes and annotations.
Email Swipe: Often Email Customers
This email swipe contains enough STUFF to create over 100 top quality engaging emails easily. Since that’s enough to create marketing materials via email for two years you’ll save time and money doing email creation.
Meera Kothand created this package explaining how often to email customers. She has a 35% conversion rate on her opt-in pages and an open email rate of 40% and up. That’s huge.
Using this program, she’ll show you how successfully market your blog or company.
The Money Is In The List
I know you’ve heard a million times that “the money is in the list.” But, if your emails are not being viewed your list is worthless. For that reason learn how to grow your list and how to make it convert.